Department of the Interior's Interior Business Center and their industry-leading partner, Success Factors, bring you the foremost enterprise software that manages learning and organizational readiness.**OUTAGE INFORMATION**
This is a United States Government computer system, maintained by the Department of the Interior, to provide Official Unclassified U.S. Government Information only. Use of this system by any authorized or unauthorized user constitutes consent to monitoring, retrieval, and disclosure by authorized personnel. USERS HAVE NO REASONABLE EXPECTATION OF PRIVACY IN THE USE OF THIS SYSTEM. Unauthorized use may subject violators to criminal, civil, and/or disciplinary action.
- Your User ID is case sensitive
- If you forgot your password, click the Forgot Password? Link under the "Welcome" box. You will need your User ID and secret question answer to have the system send you a new password to the email account contained in your TMS record. The email with your new password should arrive in your inbox within 5 minutes.
- If you lock your account, you will be prompted to unlock it by entering your User ID and secret question answer. The system will send you a new password to the email account contained in your TMS record.
- If you forgot or have not created a secret question, contact the IBC Customer Service Center Monday - Friday, 6:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. MT via one of the following methods:
- Toll-free: 1-888-367-1622
- Email: FPPSHelpDesk@nbc.gov
- TTY: 1-800-877-8339
TMS is unavailable during the following times for weekly maintenance:
Sunday: 3:00AM - 3:45AM MT and 6:00AM - 1:15PM MT